Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Holidaaayzzzz

Yay for good ol' hols =) I havent done much (so far) for them seen as they just started...but what i plan to do this week is try and get this essay outta the way thats due this coming Monday and catch up on some English reading...then next week will be my week to relax.
Yesterday I went and saw 'The Island' with some friends. Was a pretty good movie, but also pretty freaky at the same time...with the issues it addresses. Namely cloning of humans. Which has already begun in reality. I just hope we dont get to the stage like in the movie where Hollywood celebs are 'investing' in clones of themselves to prolong their life. Because that would be just crazy. But honestly it wouldnt surprise me if we did with the way science is heading. In fact i think we as Christians should be doing something about it now, voicing our concerns sooner rather than later.....
Anyway as you can see, i have posted some pics alongside here...they're ones my Dad took that i thought looked pretty cool....






























My fave one is the top one =) anyway, im gonna leave it here for now, so have a good rest of the week everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home