Thursday, July 20, 2006

I will survive...

...i am telling myself this because I am trying not to get stressed out with all the work i have looming ahead of me. Im doing 4 papers (which is the norm) but they consist of two stage 3s (Geography - Pop, Health & Society, & Hist - Nazi Germany) a stage 2 (an English one on shakespearean tragedies) and a stage 1 (social psychology). And i just found out the other day that my stage 3 hist one is 100% coursework. Yes it will be nice only having 3 exams at the end of the semester, but still it means a lot of pressure during the semester. And i havent even had my first lec for the English one yet. However in saying that i think im going to really enjoy all of my papers this semester, they're shaping up to be pretty interesting. Esp the Geography one which covers some topics i really like such as population issues and migration and all that kinda stuff, which i know those of you reading this right now will be goin *yawn* about but whateva :P

As for exam results for my papers last semester, i ended up gettin pretty much what i was wanting to get so that was good :)

Backtracking to the hols...they were pretty good overall. Altho wud've loved another week off (had 3 weeks off all up) but yeah as they say thats the way the cookie crumbles. Was good getting to catch up with friends i hadn't seen in awhile from highschool days, hangin out with uni friends, swing dancing, going to the movies (saw pirates of the carribean 2), gettin to hit the snow for a little bit and just laxing out. Oh yeah and i also worked my normal days - sometimes i sorta wish my job was the type where you could pick up extra days during the holidays but alas its not. On the other hand, it is an excellent job to have during the semester coz it pays pretty well and i dont have to do too many hours. But yeah i think i'll still apply for some extra work down at my dad's work sometime, so i can get onto saving for a round the world trip that i really want to go on next year...

Cant think of anything else to bore you with at the mo, so will just leave it here for now. Some pics of my recent snow trip coming shortly...watch this space :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home