Thursday, September 16, 2004

Good ol' holidays...

Well spring break is finally here =) Had my last exam this morning (geography). Overall my exams went ok i guess, should've done more study for some of them...well actually all of them...oh well. Least I'll know what to work on for the coming months. For the holidays haven't got too much planned, I should really make another study plan tho - one that i'll actually stick to this time - and do some study, but i'm definitely taking time out to relax as well. Going to my friend's church ball on the middle w/end, got my friend from the South Island coming up to stay with me for a few days, and then i think we're going to a 21st on the last w/end of the holidays. So that should be good. Nothing more to say so i'm out..till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home