Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I think i've had...

...about enough junk food to last me a lifetime. haha, well for a few days neway. Last night was at my friend's place for her b'day thing and yeah we just basically hung out, ate heapsa junk food (i had access to a big bag of Skittles so i was happy :p) and yeah watched some dvds. Yesterday this other girl from school rang me up and said she'd won a double pass off ZM to go to this meet and greet thing to see Yellowcard in ZM studio tommorrow. hehe i've only heard a little bit bout them and we both haven't heard their music or anything. so we really deserve to go haha. ah well, least we'll be able to get their autographs n stuff and my bro just informed me that they won an award at the latest MTV awards or something. so yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home