Friday, November 26, 2004

They're over!!!!

Yay! i'm now free! =) from highschool etc that is. Still hasnt really sunk in yet. Had my last exam yesterday (thurs) which was Bio...was pretty terrible exam, every1 pretty much hated it - the questions were nothing like we had for our practise exam. but oh well :/ thats life. Probably my best exam was English so yeah. i'm just glad they're over, won't get results for awhile - not till Jan i think. I applied for Auckland Uni last week so just need to send in info like evidence of citizenship blah blah blah.

And in other news....
Graduation dinner is on Nov 30! :) will be the last time i'll see most people so i'm gonna try take lotsa pics. We get our leavers hoodies there, plus testimonials and yearbooks (they did a special y13 one this year apparently as well as the normal one). So shud be good.

I'm also now back doing Christmas work at Manukau warehouse. Basically working right up until Christmas Day altho not as many shifts as last year and they've changed it so that most ppl are only working 6-7hrs at a time not 9hrs like last year. So that means less $ for me since i dont have as many shifts but oh well :/ least it means i get a break every few days. Also managed to get sundays off without a problem again so thats cool.

My aunty is flying in early this Sunday morning (5:30am) from London so will be nice seeing her again. I'm planning on going out to the airport too. She's been doing her OE and has been working at this real good job over there. Shud hopefully be able to get in some quality shopping time with her too while she's staying with us! =)




1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Anita said...

I used to work at the Manukau Warehouse over Christmas. I think I used to do the 4pm-Midnight shift from the 1st of Dec to Boxing Day! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home