Saturday, November 26, 2005

So True...


"The greatest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable." -- DC Talk: What If I Stumble

Keeping it short & sweet for today...i found this quote off someone's signature thing on this Christian msg board i go to...how true it is and how well it sums up the sad state of what many 'christians' lives are like these days...:/

3 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's déjà vu all over again...

I was thinking on that also today! From the song tho not the signature
;-) I must be old... I've got that album.

You and Alex are reading my mind yea? lol

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

the song is awesome too! i find dc talks stuff very crossgenerational. there old songs still have very relevant meaning.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

I like DC talk - if you wanna borrow my CD you can.

Nice post! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home