Saturday, November 04, 2006

Celebrate good times...

...c'mon, da dum dum dum da dum! why? coz i am now on summer break, yea-uh! =) had my last exam yesterday and it went pretty well, was stage 1 psych and was just multi-choice and short answer. My other exams went alright as well. And just before I started my exams i found out i got my first A+ for an essay, was for my stg 3 geography one! :)

And i've also been trying to sort out a job for the summer, and i've got an interview for this job at my dad's work, where they already have one other girl from uni doing like filing etc...boring stuff but apparently it pays alright. so yeah hopefully something will come of the interview, otherwise i'll have to go into SJS :/ (coz my music job finishes up each year in Dec when the kids finish school).

Not alot else to say at the moment, but will be more regular with my posts, now that i have more time on my hands..

have a good w/end everyone :)

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Scotty said...

Well done on the A+!! :)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

thank ya :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home