Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Its official - i've now graduated from MH!

Tonight was my Graduation Dinner, and i've now officially graduated from highschool! =) Still hasn't suck in yet and probably won't for awhile. Was really cool catching up with and seeing every1 again. Tried to get photos with as many people as i could - will have to post them on my Webshots photos site once i've uploaded them - and got most my friends to sign my yearbook. We got given our y13 packs which included our testimonial, normal yearbook, specialy y13 yearbook and also ur leaver's hoodie. So that was cool. A couple of the deputy head prefects had also put photos from the year of different school things - trips etc - onto a CD for us as well as the y13 form class photos and other ones too so that was nice of them. So many pics to look at. If ur lucky i might even post the pic of me that's in the y13 yearbook :P (they did it American styles by taking individual photos of the year 13s) So..... despite the food being average and some girl throwing up at my table :s (which i wasnt there at the time thankfully) and the music...well what music...there was none at all basically coz someone had forgotten to bring the sound system or wateva..... it was a good nite overall. Now its a 3 month break till Uni starts and a new chapter in my life begins!

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

scuse my ignorance, but what's MH?

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Thats ok - it stands for Manurewa High, my highschool

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

I'm hopefully gonna be doing a BA at Auckland Uni :) yeah everything's gonna be so different outta school hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home