Monday, December 27, 2004

Hope every1 had a gr8 CHRISTmas :)

Hey ppl, hope everyone had a great Christmas =) My Christmas was pretty good, nice and relaxing. The Christmas Eve service was cool, every1 got in2 it. The skit and the songs went well and there was a pretty good turnout of people too :) Christmas Day my family had lunch at the Peeks along with the Coulthards, Kennedys & Papeschs which was cool, as well as having a game of Cranium =) Boxing Day we had a family get2gether with my Dad's side at my uncle's place in Parnell. That was good too, nice catching up with my cousins etc n just hanging out, even tho the weather wasn't the greatest. But in saying that, it does feel like summer has finally arrived in the last few days or so! Blue cloudless skies....aaah gotta love it.... just hope it lasts!

Today i went shoppin for 80s clothes (in prep. for the 80s themed dinner at YBC on one of the nights). Man they had some ugly as clothes in the 80s! Anyway went off to Savemart and myself this bright pink, swirly skirt and a pink top to match it. My bro found a checkered shirt and some creamy coloured trousers. Yay YBC 2mrw! =)

Well thats about all my news for now - next time i'll post it'll be the New Year! T/c and have a good one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home