Friday, December 10, 2004

Relief!

Today i had my piano exam which went pretty well overall. Was just annoyed about a few little mistakes i made but there was no major catastrophe so that was good. The piano was so nice, was a grand piano :) And the examiner was quite nice too. The supervisor lady said we may have results back as early as Wed!

So yeah, i'm now finally able to relax now. Roll on those lazy summer days!

Up until Christmas i'm working every few days at The Warehouse so that'll keep me busy. There sure are some grumpy customers out there, but i guess thats to be expected at this time of the year and especially at the place where 'everyone gets a bargain'.

Hmmm.....thats about all i can think of for now. I'll be updating more regularly from now on hopefully. And gonna try out doing some links n stuff to my photo site thing on here.


1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

Congrats on a wondeful mark. you're a wonderful pianist. You'll have to give me a few lessons sometime. Maybe you could teach me those Brahms' ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home