Saturday, March 19, 2005

Ooops!

Man didnt realise the pic would take up that much space. I shuda tried to edit it on photobucket somehow. Ah well! I just hope it all goes back to normal after this post.

Farewell lazy hazy summer days....
Yep as of tonight, we will be going back an hour, the end of daylight saving, and in my mind it really means the end of summer =( Altho, with the great weather we've been having lately - beautiful blue sunny not-a-cloud-in-the-sky days - you wouldnt think that we're in the middle of autumn! I'm making the most of it...

Easter Camp
Only a few more days till EC 05 =) I'm really looking forward to it, will be great catching up with everyone again. Cant believe how early Easter is this year. I'm flying down to Chch on Wed with my brother and then gettin a ride down somehow to Waihola. Shud be fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home