Thursday, February 17, 2005

Easter Camp

Last nite me and my brother finally booked our airfares to head down to Easter Camp =) (speakin of which, i can't believe how close Easter is! only a month or so away). And what a mission it was. Most of the return tickets for Air NZ were like $400+ so we then decided to look at Qantas and found some cheaper prices there. However in the end we decided to book two one way tickets on Air NZ flying in and out of Chch which worked out cheaper for us :) So anyway, we're all sorted. Just waiting on the camp leaflet thingy and registration form now. Shud be cool, will be my brother's first time goin to it. And his first time he's been to the Sth island since he was like 4 y/o!!

In other breaking news....
1) I'm heading off to the Paul Coleman/Lads concert 2nite, @ Greenland Christian Centre, shud be good.

2) I managed to talk this american into listenin to Life FM online and now they're hooked! they even emailed them and did a shout to me and a request haha. Which got read out today during the lunchtime requests. Go Life Fm...live it! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home