Friday, June 24, 2005

I say raaaaaaaaa to.....

NZ drivers!! mate, there are some crazy drivers on the road these days. particularly round here. i cannot stand people who persist in driving onto motorways going 40/50kms - yes u read that right - into traffic that is goin 100/120kms....and then proceed to cut in front of you in the left lane goin only slightly faster! arrgh. drives me crazy. i have had that happen i dont know how many times to me now. Murphys law. Can i get a raaa from any of ya out there?

The Flu - its been goin round heaps. i'm currently doin my best to stay away from it. Both my brothers have been down with it and some of the kids at music school have had it too. reuben had a high temp of 38.9 yesterday but yeah he's startin to come right. So yeah here's hoping....will have to make sure i take some echinacea or whatever things Mum has in the cupboard..

neway thats bout all i have to say 4 now. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home