Friday, April 15, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Hey all. Haha just look at my creative title ^...not. really couldnt be bothered thinking of one. ah well. Thought i'd catch ya up on a few things that have been goin on lately...

Uni
Well i got my first uni essay back this week (history one) and i got a B for it =) so i was happy, considering i'd written it the night before and the fact that, as stated, it was my first uni essay. For my next history essay i'm gonna try and aim for a little bit higher (B+ or A- hopefully). I cannot tell you how GOOD it is to have assignments marked with a proper marking system - ie percentages, letters. Such a change from NCEA.

Last week I wrote my Geo essay at the real last minute tho - pulled a 'half-nighter' - stayed up till 3am then got up 8:30am (on the Fri, day it was due) and finished it by lunchtime. Was annoying having to go all the way into the city just to hand it in but yeah it had to be done. Im beginning to think maybe i would be well-suited to journalism, as i seem to leave things to the last minute...i dont plan it that way..honest, it just happens!! I find i write better under pressure anyway, and some of my best essays have been when i've done this.

Comedy Night
Last week i went to this 'Clean Comedy Night' at this girl's church, and it was pretty good. One guy in particular was pretty funny, he was from South Auckland hehe. Some of the guys that performed there are gonna be at the 'Clean Comedy Show' at Aotea Centre so yeah....

This Just In: i have a "twin"!
yes, crazy as it may sound, i have a twin of me, somewhere, out there! so beware ha ha ha =p well it sure seems like it anyway. I have had 2 people now tell me that they've seen me at such and such a place when i've been at home. The first time was a few weeks ago when this dude that was in my history class last year txtd me to say he saw me at the Info Commons at uni...but yeah i was like 'ummm no i'm at home' (it was a Friday..my day off). Then just the other day this girl in my form class said to me on msn that she saw me walking down Browns Rd early in the morning....she had me worried for a second b/c my first thought was 'no i couldnt possibly have slept-walked' haha. but yeah nah that was the day i slept in thru my alarm and i was at uni all that morning. Both of them were like 'oh ok but she looked heaps like you'

People these days.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home